Medan Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Medan Anime Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Masters Of Horror
Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 Emptyby finnlbub Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:48 am

» [ jual ] CD / DVD Anime ter lengkap yang pernah ada [ lokasi medan ]
Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 Emptyby animeolix Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 pm

» Introduction Section
Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 Emptyby animeolix Mon May 21, 2012 9:26 pm

» Share Link Hentai Ja
Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 Emptyby b4ts Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:47 pm

» Cheat Angel Love ( Pamer )
Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 Emptyby freedom Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:09 pm

» Request Anime
Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 Emptyby phoenixi0n Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:15 pm

» General Talk
Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 Emptyby b4ts Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 pm

» Member's birthday
Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 Emptyby Administrator Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 pm

» Gathering Days
Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 Emptyby Administrator Sat May 29, 2010 9:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:08 am
Visitor Counter
free html visitor counters

Co-education,agreed or not?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:07 pm

[quote="engra"]ok..ok..
back 2 topic..^^

The research said that : "Both girls and boys in co-ed school said they were more self-confident, well-balanced and better equipped to make new friends than their counterparts in single-sex schools"

so in my opi,by studying in co-ed school..
u can make more frenz..
coz all of u hav th same feeling..

@engra
n now u said self confident is coming from maturity....
u're againts ur own opinion...
Back to top Go down
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:45 pm

yess..
need 2 reply against my opinion..
right??
so now we can back 2 topic..

-----------
You must be the change you want to see in the world
==Mahatma Gandhi==
Back to top Go down
mar_andra
Naik Kuda
mar_andra

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:47 am

i agree with the co ed
coz the one in the co ed is more likely to socialize with both gender
so they know hw to act in the community
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:03 am

@ engra
u agree with single sex rite??
u said single sex's student is more self confident
n now u're denying it...
Back to top Go down
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:59 am

aduchh..
feliciat..
havn't i written that i so sleepy..
when i typed those messg??
that's why till out of my way,hehe..

that's why now i wat 2 back 2 my statement..
I disagree with co-ed..

btw,u hav back-up dy,haha/..

-----------
==Mahatma Gandhi==
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:58 pm

yah..
haha become confusing bcoz it's only u n me...
Back to top Go down
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:28 pm

yeah2...
others feel free 2 join and share ur opinions..

-----------
==Mahatma Gandhi==
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 pm

So... Wat r ur opinion regarding co-ed students hav more self confidents than single sex ones??
Back to top Go down
phoenixi0n
Noble Flamme
phoenixi0n

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 pm

There are no base evidence of that, but, "most" of student who goes to co-ed education tend to be able to co-op with others. Self confidence is built by the students themselves, and you cannot say that they have more or less (this kind of thing is relative), however, they who went into the co-ed school usually can speak more openly than the single sex student. However, only the students themselves can do something about their own personal, from their own nature.

In some cases, in SSE, student can tend to be over-confident in stating their own personal problem, since they can just talk to their friends that is mostly same sex student. In some other cases, homosexuality can be found often in SSE school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:47 pm

hmmm....
I thought u'r not agreed in co ed b4 bcoz u can be more free in sss...
I definitely agree with homosexuality is sss
But for overconfident in their problems, that juz happened in the school n not outside, rite?
No way they would trust others except their bestfriends esp the opposite sex...
Back to top Go down
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:37 pm

I agree with phoenixi0n..
Coz,like i said earlr..
Confidence comes frm 1self,not b'coz of th school..Bsds,it'll grow alng with th maturity..
Back to top Go down
phoenixi0n
Noble Flamme
phoenixi0n

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:54 am

feliciat wrote:
hmmm....
No way they would trust others except their bestfriends esp the opposite sex...

That statement is not valid. Many people have same-sex best friend. More overly, most people would like to share their problem with the same-sex friend, because maybe they know what to do with their problem, whether they can help or not. As you know, some problem cannot be solved by opposite sex friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:15 am

What!!!
That's what i said!!
Same sex students won't that easilly trust others except their bestfriends ( in sss, of course they're same gender bestfriends)
N they especially won't trust the opposite gender!
That's why i agreed in co-ed from the start...
Do u get wat i mean?
Back to top Go down
phoenixi0n
Noble Flamme
phoenixi0n

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:31 am

It doesn't mean that friendliness is found when you start your school. In fact, most of SSE student will try to find other opposite sex student, flirting, etc. They will find their mate. Not necessarily trusting each other, but they WILL and MUST find opposite-sex friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:46 am

Yes, of course they WILL and MUST find opposite sex
Like you said it's flirting and etc,
But that's different, when they tried to share their problems, i believe they trust their bestfriends more.
And i think it's obvious that in single sex school their best friends will be in the same gender.
Of course you're likely to find your bestfriend in school... i can't expect finding bestfriend in road or something...
Back to top Go down
phoenixi0n
Noble Flamme
phoenixi0n

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Not likely, but yes, sometimes, when you found someone in the road, and then you met them up again somewhere, you could be friend, and depends on the situation, they can be best friend. All possibilities exist in this world.
Best friend could be same sex or opposite sex. Some people found their parents to be best friend, some other find their teachers, or could be someone who they find can be trusted, not necessarily to be same sex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Bestfriends in road... Yes, there's such possibility... But the chances are very slim...
This world is not like in manga or something where the characters are limited.
i can't even hardly remember a person in a same room for an hour...

i said most people will take a same gender and more over same age as bestfriend because many people find it hard to share problems with elders such as parents or teachers...
i find it hard too... And bestfriends are likely someone you know for long. Classmates and childhood friends have the bigger chance.
When we're talking that much of bestfriends, i don't see you write something about your agreement to co-ed or not.
So, i ask now, are you in co-ed or not? You should debate with a base.
Back to top Go down
phoenixi0n
Noble Flamme
phoenixi0n

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:46 pm

I won't say any of both bad or wrong. I personally just wanted to go to SSE school. Didn't I just said it before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Oh, yeah...
About you can do something freely in your room such as playing games - which i didn't understand...

Also i thought students in sse can be more or less become introvert with opposite sex or maybe few will become over aggresive...
Just what i thought because i always agree with co-ed where the environment provides more similarity to community...
Back to top Go down
xevex
.~'+' R€$7 !N ?Ẽ@c3 '+'~.
.~'+' R€$7 !N ?Ẽ@c3 '+'~.
xevex

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:34 pm

i loved dat, about mix class... hoho...
Back to top Go down
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:25 am

@feliciat and phoenixi0n
Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 369605
why become best frenz???
but,it's ok..
any opinions are gladly accepted here..

In my opinion..
of course u can find ur best fren with anyone...
esp,th 1 dat share th same hobby with u(more 2 talk to)..
parents and teachers also can be frenz..
but not best frenz,coz of wide range of age n due to our respect 2 them
and i believe,u can't share all ur problemz with them..
esp th intimate problms...

in co-ed school..
there'll be favouritism among teachers..
eg,th female teacher will of course pay more attention to her male students(it's nature),and vice versa..(think u dy experienced it)
while,in SSE..
of course u'll hav th same gender teacher..
4 dat reason..
favouritism will be less..

-----------
==Mahatma Gandhi==
Back to top Go down
phoenixi0n
Noble Flamme
phoenixi0n

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 am

Favouritism? Never heard of that word. I thought you mean respect?
Many of student respect their teacher, or no? Idolize is different idea.
Some of student idolize the teacher, that happens everywhere, not only on co-ed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:07 am

@ phoenixi0n
Nope, she meant that male teachers will likely like female students and give them good marks or something...
But i don't think that much happened like that because in my junior high, there was a male teacher who dislike me and my friend and always give us a C for attitude
And he like a male student - who had done a very shameful act toward us. Although we had tell the teacher about his act, he just said forgive him and that student didn't even get a single punishment and you know... He got A for psikomotor.
So i don't think favouritsm happened in co-ed.

Also in school which all the system use computer, i don't think we should care for favouritism because the marks are not in the hand of subject teachers.
Back to top Go down
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:24 am

@phoenixi0n
juz like felis said..
it's favouritism among teachers..
not students..

@feliciat
nowadays in sutomo..
4 those who got remed,th retest is from their subject's teachers..
and so does th marks...

take th vice-headmaster 4 ex..
don't u think she's so fond of th boys??

-----------
==Mahatma Gandhi==
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Then do your best and don't get a remedial.
i never get a remedial in my years in sutomo.
Not that i didn't want it but i didn't allow to.

For the vice-headmaster
i don't really care to much of her, because she had nothing to do with my marks.
But yes, she's a terrible example for making me skip my math lesson just to scold me longer thrice that the boys.
She wanted to make her image good for the boys so she didn't scold them herself.
She asked me to repeat what she said to me for the boys showed up later and she herself repeat once again the exactly same thing for me alone.

For favouritsm, i don't think in sss the teachers always same gender with the students, so it can occur too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-education,agreed or not?   Co-education,agreed or not? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Co-education,agreed or not?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next