Medan Anime Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Medan Anime Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Masters Of Horror
Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? Emptyby finnlbub Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:48 am

» [ jual ] CD / DVD Anime ter lengkap yang pernah ada [ lokasi medan ]
Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? Emptyby animeolix Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 pm

» Introduction Section
Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? Emptyby animeolix Mon May 21, 2012 9:26 pm

» Share Link Hentai Ja
Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? Emptyby b4ts Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:47 pm

» Cheat Angel Love ( Pamer )
Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? Emptyby freedom Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:09 pm

» Request Anime
Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? Emptyby phoenixi0n Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:15 pm

» General Talk
Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? Emptyby b4ts Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 pm

» Member's birthday
Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? Emptyby Administrator Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 pm

» Gathering Days
Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? Emptyby Administrator Sat May 29, 2010 9:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:08 am
Visitor Counter
free html visitor counters

Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? Empty
PostSubject: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:35 am

First...
Physical force means th forces that cause physical contact..
[not really good in explaining,haha]
think it's not dat difficult 2 comprehend right??

OK,4 not 2 long...
this time hope all of u can join th debate..
All opinions will be gladly accepted..no matter what they are..
hehe..
Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? 648157 =>one of th example,haha..
kidding..

-----------
You must be the change you want to see in the world
==Mahatma Gandhi==
Back to top Go down
xevex
.~'+' R€$7 !N ?Ẽ@c3 '+'~.
xevex

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 am

wah...
i bcome the 1st people who reply it...
fell proud of it... haha... ;p

for me, it's okey as long as it dont cause bad injury... (like broken bone, bleeding)
coz if child wont listen to u, esp bad child, u should do dat...
it's for his/her sake..
so she/he can be a good people later... but dont be so rude...
coz if it's already out of control, it can be include to "KDRT" or oppression child under age...
Back to top Go down
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:54 am

Nice opinion...
Btw,you're th first coz i made it at midnight...
and u happened 2 be th 1 dat do not sleep at night but sleep in th morning...
wkwkwk
juz like me..ckckck

Hmm...others who disagree??

-----------
==Mahatma Gandhi==
Back to top Go down
xevex
xevex

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:00 am

i disagree oso...
why teachers always use physical force to punish the students??
i hate it so much coz we come to school to study, not to be teachers' release things...
we can get injury bcoz of dat, we pay for study...
goddamn teachers....
Back to top Go down
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:06 am

whaoo...
ur teacher ever did that 2 you??

btw,do u agree or diagree??

-----------
==Mahatma Gandhi==
Back to top Go down
xevex
xevex

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 am

for parents, i agree...
for school one, i disagree,,,

i ever experience it when primary and junior high school...
dat's why i hate teachers so much till now...
dat goddamn teachers... esp woman...
Back to top Go down
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:21 am

I agree with u...
i hate female teachers..haikzz..
me also ever experienced it when i was in primary school...
i still rememberd dat crazy woman till now
Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? 106330 HATE HER!!

-----------
==Mahatma Gandhi==
Back to top Go down
xevex
xevex

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:26 am

haha...
even now cant forget about it...
deep inside memory, cant delete it...
Back to top Go down
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:31 am

I hav cursed her till 7th generation..hoho
already carved soo deeeep inside..

-----------
==Mahatma Gandhi==
Back to top Go down
phoenixi0n
Noble Flamme
phoenixi0n

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:31 am

Yes, and no.

Yes for:
1. Someone who still does not follow what the parents said. Parents often lost control when they are dealing with their child, and still, the children themselves just don't want to find any reasoning with their parents.
2. Disrespectful
3. Some child need to get good beating, where they don't listen (apply for animal also), to prevent them to be an asshole where they are being avoided by anyone

No for:
1. Nothing big happened, but the parents themselves try to hit/punish the child.
2. Sometimes, maybe most of divorcing cases, when the child just rebelled because of that.
3. The constitution has stated the regulations for that case, wherever you do it, in school or at home. Both of them are punishable by the law.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 am

Hmmmm...
i never really got a physical punishment, by the school or parents so i don't really get it.
But i think there is time when we need to use physical punishment because some children are like... What 'deaf' or something, and they didn't care to hear you and just crying out loud.
In that case, physical punishment is allowed i think.. But yes, treat them like human, don't kick them or something.

In school, i prefer physical punishment than a hummiliation.
Some teachers like to say hunniliating things to you youself in front of class.
i can't stand that. But also a teacher is an example to the students, so mind the manners and don't just hit whatever the problems.
Back to top Go down
xevex
xevex

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:15 am

@engra:
wow... cool... for 7generations.. hahha...

@phoenixion:
about no part 1... i'm nt really agree wif u coz nt all of parents say must be followed, coz it could be make the child bcome bad... (in case, thieves teach their sons/daughters how to rob or rape others)
and about yes part 2... it's parents' consequence whose divorce. they should nt make physical force to their child. the parents should use emotion phenomenological, nt physical coz it'll coz new problem.

@feliciat:
hm... i suppose to agree with ur statement about humiliating in front many people. bcoz it's too rude and cause wound in some1 self-respect.
it's better get hurt in physical than self-respect.
if teacher who did this, it means dat she/he never learn ethics or maybe never attend to school/collage.
bcoz dat's nt the way to teach children. people like dat should nt in school.
Back to top Go down
phoenixi0n
Noble Flamme
phoenixi0n

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:01 am

What do you expect? Teachers are not supposed to use physical punishment to the students. That's the only way you students can be punished. And anyway, you students deserve it, you broke the rules or something, that's the same as humiliating the school and teachers themselves.
Back to top Go down
xevex
xevex

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:30 am

Quote :

phoenixi0n wrote:
Teachers are not supposed to use physical punishment to the students. That's the only way you students can be punished.

there's another punishment beside physical punishmenet....
and physical punishment is nt the only way to punish the students...
and sometimes students bcome place to release of teachers' mood (if badmood)...
punishment can be cause of many factors, not only break the rules...
and break the rules doesnt mean humiliate dat school...
how about cant answer difficult question (they nvr learn b4) from teacher...
is dat humiliating the school oso?? or should the student get physical punishment??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:56 am

Yes, i agree with eve because sometime when students can't answer difficult problems, the teacher will say something like "are you idiot?" Or "you're worse than a cow"
i've saw it myself so i really can't agree with that kind of punishment.
If teachers can't do physical punishment, they can give other punishment like more homeworks or something.
Back to top Go down
mar_andra
Naik Kuda
mar_andra

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 am

i don't agree with physical punishment
physical punishment can cause trauma to the child and is not effective
child that get the physical punishment over and over again will become immune
so later tht child will not scare anymore
i believe even tht child is very naughty, deaf, etc,
he is still human and human need not to be beaten like animal
Back to top Go down
phoenixi0n
Noble Flamme
phoenixi0n

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 pm

If you students cannot answer the questions, that is your fault, not the teacher's, except if the subject hasn't been explained before. You are the one who need to study, not the teacher's fault if you cannot answer the problem / questions. Or you would like to be punished like to run 10 lap over the school yard? That is worse than humiliating. Even if you are given extra homework, the one you will be doing is the same questions as you are asked by the teacher before, so that wouldn't be good enough either.

But firstly, if it's the teacher's fault for not explaining it in the class, yes, you could tell your homeroom teacher about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Hummiliation is not just by using words, running 10 laps in schoolyard is also the same.
And it is true that students should study and not the teachers but, there are times when we found some questions are difficult and we can't solve it.
Why don't just give more homework with similar questions so students can ask someone for an example and try to do others by themselves.
i don't think that's a waste. i don't know if you are that smart and never found a question difficult in your life or you like hummiliation better but i never like hummiliation.
Also i said i saw it happened not i experienced it.

@ mar
Physical punishment is not like treating a animal because we don't hit whatver the problem is.
Sometime we need physical force to educate children if they make big mistake, really big mistake, or a mistake they keep on doing even if we punish them several times before.
Because i see old time chinese children when parents still use physical force, the children got better manners than nowadays especially western people.
Back to top Go down
phoenixi0n
Noble Flamme
phoenixi0n

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:19 pm

feliciat wrote:

Why don't just give more homework with similar questions so students can ask someone for an example and try to do others by themselves.
i don't think that's a waste. i don't know if you are that smart and never found a question difficult in your life or you like humiliation better but i never like humiliation.
Also i said i saw it happened not i experienced it.

It has happened to me, and I find, humiliation is as bad as physical punishment. More overly, I got that from my math teacher, not able to answer the questions, he gave me another same problem for homework, no one knows it, and I got another homework with the same problem all over again, no one can help. That is the punishment you like eh? That's even worse than humiliation. Wasting my papers and my time.
Back to top Go down
xevex
xevex

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:52 am

i agree with feliciat...
better give homework than humiliate or physical punishment...
why dont u ask ur senior?? or ur private teacher??
or maybe friends who clever than u??
there's so many way to solve it...
Back to top Go down
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 am

???
noooooo....i'm left behind...

Ehm..mmm..
@phoenixi0n
who is ur math teacher anyway??
is she dat bad??
my sympathies..

my primary school time was also dat bad..
i made 1 boy cried(don't ask why)..
then,th teacher got into th claz..
not asking th reason,she hit my hand..
coz,dat boy was her fav..
and then,she scolded me n humiliated me..
i hate her!!

@all
4 me,most children can only be taught by physical punishment..
but,4 adults think juz a few words..
can only hurt deeper than ocean..
hahaha..
so 4 children:physical force(but not 2 sadistic)
n 4 adult :juz using gentle words..

-----------
==Mahatma Gandhi==
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:06 pm

@ phoenixion
If you're stuck, really really stuck, ask that teacher of yours to explain it again.
What are you doing by wasting your time and papers, if you can't solve it yourself, you won't be able to solve it without asking someone even if you try for the rest of your life.
So you like being hummiliated once and let bygones be bygones, huh?

@engra
i ever got in a fight with a boy in elementary,
But the teacher hit him (not me) and threaten him to get a DO.
It is his fault, though, so i am very satisfied.
Back to top Go down
xevex
xevex

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 pm

@ engra:
maybe the math teacher is man...

@feliciat:
i oso ever like dat, but the teacher dont care...
it's dat boy fault... i hate him so much...
i've told the teacher but she dont care... T_T
one day, i make him to pay wat he already do to me...
hehehe... flashlight
Back to top Go down
engra
Naik Kijang
engra

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:09 pm

@xevex
wow,i believe u could giv him un4getable revenge..Hahaha
o y,maybe his math tchr is a man..Like i said favouritsm..
@feliciat
yeah,ur tchr was nice,not like mine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:28 pm

i really didn't understand phoenixi0n problems.
He didn't want to do the papers and also didn't want to get a physical punishment.
So he just want to get hummiliated, right?
So what about the teacher's favouritism?
Can someone explain to me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?   Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it fine to use physical force 2 punish a child?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medan Anime Community :: General Chat :: Debate-
Jump to: